The reason that we use multiple platforms for recruitment is that hard to reach samples can be recruited more easily by aggregating across multiple suppliers. Indeed, because many hard to reach participants are simply impossible to recruit without aggregating, much online research would not be feasible or be prohibitively expensive without it. Studies using one supplier typically cost more and take longer.
Articles in this section
- Does Prime Panels use MTurk workers?
- How do you ensure data quality on Prime Panels?
- Can I set up custom quotas or census (representative) matched templates on Prime Panels?
- How much do participants from Prime Panels get paid?
- Why use multiple platforms instead of using just one?
- From where does Prime Panels recruit participants?
- My Study is Pending Admin Approval. What does this mean?