To enter your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key, go into your account on the top right and click ‘Link Mechanical Turk’ from the drop down list. If you haven’t yet signed up for a Mechanical Turk account, follow the instructions on the page. If you have an account already, scroll to the bottom of that same page and enter your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key in the appropriate fields. After you insert the information, you should be directed to a ‘Success’ page that says “Your account has been updated.
Articles in this section
- Panel Services Pricing and Information Breakdown and Comparison
- Academic Accounts
- Archiving and Deleting Studies
- Sandbox Mode
- Where do I enter the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key on the TurkPrime website in order to link MTurk?
- Linking TurkPrime Account with MTurk
- How are workers profiled on TurkPrime?