Workers are asked non-leading demographic questions at random points in time (dissociated with any specific study, so that they are not inclined to be untruthful if they feel that one answer may get them qualified over another). They are then followed up with weeks or months later and ask them the same or similar demographic questions to get updated information, and see if participants remain consistent. Once we determine consistency, we are able to target those workers and make it that your study will only show up for those specified qualified workers (this will appear as a standard study does on their dashboards and they will not know that only they are qualified or the reason why they are qualified). For qualifications that have not already been profiled, we open up screeners prior to directing them to your study to ensure they meet the intended criteria.
Articles in this section
- Panel Services Pricing and Information Breakdown and Comparison
- Academic Accounts
- Archiving and Deleting Studies
- Sandbox Mode
- Where do I enter the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key on the TurkPrime website in order to link MTurk?
- Linking TurkPrime Account with MTurk
- How are workers profiled on TurkPrime?